full screen background image

05:21

780

I am Mo Artwell , a rapper , producer and song writer. I just recently released a hip hop mixtape entitled 05:21 which features verses from Espiquet, krypto and Hopemasta only throughout the mixtape

Hopemasta produced 70 % of the tape and Mo Artwell produced the remaining 30%

I Am originally from the Vaal but based in Cape Town now

links : https://soundcloud.com/mo_artwell/sets/05-21

Comments

comments